Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dull...

It's been so long since I posted... No time. Real busy at these times.

Life's rather dull nowadays. Home, school and back home again. Standard routine everyday. Boring boring. Not used to it. April already. On to May soon. Time flies. Seriously and literally. Wonder what I have been doing for the past few months. Feels like I have been rotting my life away.

Homework. Not alot but I dun understand why I just cant finish them. It's all doable but I seem to keep finding excuses for not completing them. I know if I dont do them they will pile and I will drown in them. But yet I am still letting myself drown. Pathetic to a certain extent I guess. It's like stepping on a banana peel even though you know it's there. You know it will hurt when you fall but you dun bother breaking the fall.

School. Homework. Game. TV. How lifeless can I possibly be? Then again, this, now is not the time to have a life. Studying is of the toppest priority. Study is so important. I talked to Darrell today. Told him he has fewer worries of entering a JC as compared to me. He can enter any JC he wants as long as they offer floorball. For me, I dun really have anything to appeal to get into a JC if circumstances dun go my way.

Now's really the time I started doing what I am truly capable of. To instill self-discipline, to put words into actions. To start studying.

BTW, I have a new blog.

www.sweetdreamsuz.tumblr.com



Do leave your comments. Permanent switch soon but I cant bear to leave here.No updates here means they are on my new blog.

Suzy is pretty. Suzy is cute.