Who to love?? Who to hate??
What to concentrate on?? What not to concentrate on??
Should I do this?? Or should I do that?? Or maybe not at all??
Do this first?? Or do that first??
Screwed. Up. Up all the way to the sky. All the way up up and up.
I am motivated to take out my homework. But no motivation to do them. My enthusiasm for homework just disappears. How, I dun know..
Like what Darrell say, I know I have to study but I cant seem to find the right mind to that. I cant slack off from here. Cant, absolutely not AT ALL. I got no DSA for now. The B Div floorballers probably have lesser worries than me. After all, their season is over. They brought home the championship. They can go for DSA. Who would not want champions? In a way, their future is more or less secured.
Mine? Not at all. Im not the worst one out there. But if you want to comment, just choose a good time to say them. I live by my own expectations. What I expect of myself may be greater than what you may expect of yourself, which will explain how I am really feeling. I cant say I am not talented, cause in fact I think I am. I am able to play most sports relatively well, some of which maybe exceptionally??
As my competitions draws nearer, I am feeling the tension. Nervousness. Anxiety. And maybe even regret. It's coming soon, it's also ending soon. Will I come out of it stronger and wanted?? Or will I come out of it, realising what I am only able to manage, which is not good enough to prove myself??
Discipline. Thats what I need. Saying other people cant get their priorities right. I cant even get mine right.
I dun even know what I need or want. Will getting a partner be more of a distraction than a benefit?? Watever, how did this thought even come about? I dun even have the time.
As the seconds tick by, I question myself what I really want now. What I really need now. The answer seems to be drifting further and further.
I need to get back on the right track. Studies till later. After this period. I dun want a swollen ankle, a sore knee, a strained thigh and a pulled muscle to all come to a nought. The pain I have endured thus far, it has to be worthwhile.
It's never too late. Start now. Or have I already?
Suzy is pretty.Suzy is cute.:)