Yos, Back to blogging. Finally got time again. Ya, like finally!?!?!
Born This Way cover by Navi. It's damn nice. The song is not bad, but Navi sings it brilliantly. Dunno why, it justs seems so much nicer. Plus the fact that it's played using a piano. I prefer the less noisy and more relaxing type so ya, that's why I like this version better. Navi MAKES it sound better. Dunno Navi?? Go listen to her song Well Done. Power voice.:)
Getting forgetful nowadays. Cant seem to remember things. Always forgetting to do my homework. Ya, I referring to Biology. How did I actually forget to it?? Makes things so complicated now. Also not worth the time. Mess up everything.
Change of seats today. Move all the way to the front beind Seh Hian, beside Samuel. Sian, so front, cant 'rest' during lessons when I am tired. Cant watch shows during lessons also. Must do homework cause teachers check my very easily cause so front. Bye Darrell. No more Dream Highing during lessons now. And talking of other stuff, especially Korea.
Homework so much now. Why does the homework seem to increase at the time when my competition is coming closer?? It's odd. Tomorrow homework I dunno how to do when I reach home at 9. Friday after training probably going watch nz and Haozhe Debate.
Argh... Homework. Why????
Navi sings damn nice right?? While reading did you go hear her Well Done?? Hello hello hello hello hello dun cry dun cry dun cry dun hello~~~~
Less than a fortnight left.
Suzy is pretty. Suzy is cute.