Sunday, November 7, 2010

Disappointed...

"Dream the impossible because dreams do come true."


The next 3 days are rather decisive.... What I do in these 3 days will determine the result.... Hope I will do well....



"Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality."



Really sad... Competition last night... Din do my best... It was obvious.... Got fourth placing, missed out the bronze by a mere 0.02... That's just how competitive the world is... Mistakes here and there cost marks deduction... Got a 7.93 out of 10... You may all think fourth is good already..... But there were only 5 competitors including me... Was far from my best.... Probably due to nervousness or other things... The guy that got third, I was supposed to win him... Yes, supposedly, but did not.... A judge gave me a 7.6 that pulled down my score.... But I guess I will start working hard.... To get my podium finish at the inter-schools..... Only one in the team that finished without a medal....:(:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:( You Hong got second....


HWAITING!!!