Too Late - Co ed
I am back here after so long... Not busy, just been playing games... Enjoying my holidays... Which just started... Playing Fifa 11 for the past few days... Nothing really to do other than homework and games....
Went out on Friday with Wilson and Darrell... Could not really do much... So we ended up watching Unstoppable... Clueless about it initially, but it was money well spent... Sorry Wilson ask you bring ball but never play....:(:(:(:(
Too late by Co-ed.... New song... They just debuted.... A group with boys and girls... First I have seen... And I am impressed.... Their dance in the mv.... You should take 6 minutes of your life to watch.... If you are interested in dancing....
I want to go swimming..... But I have no googles.... I want play basketball.... But no basketball.... How coincidental.... Ok, it's late... Time to sleep..... After this Arsenal match thought..... Nites....:):):):):
Jal jja!