Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wanting....

"A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks."


Quote after having lunch with Darrell today.....

I just have to say it's super epic.... Actually, come to think of it, maybe it was not what we thought it was to be.... Just looking for food I guess.... Nothing to do with us.... The senseless words that we say make me smile unconsciously(Quoted from Darrell....).... Jokes.... Then what Jie Ying said was the funniest, with the slipper.... Haha... Din noe he was such a humorous person.... Reminds me of somebody....

Went to buy bubble tea and ordered bird's nest.... Actually, Darrell ordered for me cause I no coins.... I was imitating what the auntie would do... Bird nest ah??? Put down everything.... Climb up the tree and take the BIRD's NEST.... LOL... Another of my lame on the spot joke.... Darrell had that 'diao' face.... But he did smile... Which means it's funny.... Of course, when was I not???

Intensive today.... Very slack.... Do paper 1.... Realised how off form I was, dunnoe how to write many simple words.... Easy ones I am having difficulties.... Hopefully get back my papers tomorrow I get good marks....

About 1 more week left and everything will be done.... Competition and O level...... Bored at home... Only can play game, read book or watch tv.... And use computer.... Haven really play yet this holiday.... I think I should not but..... Bleh:P

I want to watch a movie... Have 18 dollars to spare.... Any good ones recently???

I realised, that I am typically interested in some type of people that look a certain way in terms of their looks.... Bloop....


Annyeong
~Dreaming and hoping~