Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nothing Lasts Forever...

Nothing Lasts Forever




Another song that captured me... By Girl's Day, new song, new group.... Addicted to the chorus.... Quite true, its that nothing last forever.... Not even love.... Which probably lasts for 3 years AT MOST.... Taken from Three Brothers, it's the children that keep the married together, cause they will reach a compromise for the sake of the child.... This happens when the love is gone...

Every relationship needs something to keep the connection there... Lose it, and you lose the relationship.... Some thrive on a sense of mystery(crush on someone), some thrive on similarities... There is always a certain something which keep the relationship as it is....

Which brought me to think, what keeps me and my friends together??? What is that certain something, is it only one and just more than that??? If there is only one thing that keep us together, is there other possible somethings that can keep us together, and make our relationship stronger???

"We should not be at places that we dun belong to" I disagree with that statement... No offence there... That's what I seriously think... But in this context here, I have to agree... To keep the bond between 'brothers', should we go that extra mile to actually get closer to one another??? He is interested in this, I should join him too, so as to get closer... That is when we 'trespass' into that person's boundary, to get closer to him.... But do we really get appreciated in that boundary??? Such is his dominance in his boundary, do we get noticed???

The extra effort put in to gain someone attention, to get closer to him.... Does it get recognised as you really want it to be???? Here's when I agree with the statement... It's usable only sometimes though... To put in that effort, to spend your time, to go that extra mile.... The worth of it is diminished... Yes, sadly... That's the fact...

Words hurt... I know... For what we say, have an effect on those who hear.... Some speak maybe with thinking, but the words hurt a minority... Then again, it's the minority, so ya, nothing much to care, I have the majority with me... This thinking, maybe it crossed the mind... If it did not, it was portrayed by the words...

But the thought that the minority was those close to you, and that the majority were those that probably dun give a heck about what you say never crossed your mind.... Or the worst thing, that the minority THOUGHT they were considered close, when the fact that they were not...

Holidays have come.... And I feel I have drift further away from my friends.... If they consider me as theirs.... Always me asking people out, never vice versa... This shows that I make the effort, even if it's not recognised the way I expect.... At least I know, I have done my part...

Nothing lasts forever.... Will this friendship prove otherwise???