Monday, November 1, 2010

SNSD....



Am back here again... It has been long... Very long never post, seriously no time.... To start with, SNSD!!! New album.. Darrell come look for me if you want the songs... But I guess you download already.... Back to the topic...



My Best Friend





Mistake







Ring(Tiffany)




The songs are quite nice I think personally.... Er, Tiffany's Ring is not part of the album I think... But I just added it in.... Cause it's nice.... Hope you like it.... It's really soothing to the ears.... I like slow songs.... Very relaxing...

Especially during this period.... Everyday wake up at 630 just to go to school for Chinese intensive... What a holiday... Drag my feet to school everyday just to do papers in the morning.... Today the teacher chased two students out of the class and went about scolding the class, saying that we are the weak ones in chinese that's why he is teaching us... Now I know, I am separated from the potential A1 students so that I will no distract them.....

I feel like I am ranting... Actually I am.. LOL... Just because I got a C for chinese then I am separated.... My chinese??? No comments to how I perform in it personally, you have to ask others.... I cant judge it myself..... Yet I am separated because of 1 poor performance.... All I did wrong was to misread a question....

This shows how important every SINGLE action of us have an impact on our lives... For now, I shall just join the class and sit quietly.... Do everything they ask me to do.... Till it's over, so long....

To prove people wrong has been what I have been doing.... This time is no difference.... At all....

After chinese tomorrow have training.... Super tired.... I want a massage..... Competition this sat and sun.... Os on wednesday.... How am I going to get past this???

Thoughts are running through my mind now.... But they are not my thoughts, they are your thoughts that are running in my mind now.... How interesting....

What a difference everything makes.... I may not deserve this, but I will live on with it.... After all, suffer now, I guess I can enjoy later??? While you all get the right opportunities, I shall make use of the little I have.... Hopefully, life would change.....


Annyeong

~Smiling brightly~