I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush
Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
Going away
Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?
See it's a chance we've gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever...
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
Going away
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
?Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
This crush ain't going away
Going away........
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush
Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, just too much, just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
Going away
Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?
See it's a chance we've gotta take
Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever...
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
Going away
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we could be, where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
?Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
This crush ain't going away
Going away........
_______________________________________
Okokok.. I am NOT IN LOVE.... How many people will think that way??? I think like everybody.... Cant wait to see me get attached huh??? So that I wont come find you people... Dream on.... Parasite.... This reminds me of Wilson's sister though.... Remembered what she typed in to find this song.... It's like OMG, how could she come up with that??? LOL
I swear this is a striking resemblance to how I play.... Agree???
It's kind of odd to see like a splitting image of myself playing soccer.... Cover up the face, the teams and every possible stuff, and you will realise that's like me... Not bragging or what, but seriously la... This sort of reminded me of the wonder goal I scored last year after like, er 20 seconds in the match?? Breezed past the whole team..... Shoooooosssshhhhh... Just like the wind... LOL....
CNY, dun need talk about it.... Homeworking plus fatigue.... It was supposed to be my rest, ended up being more tired than before.... Remedial on a SATURDAY morning... Hows that??? Crazy classmates, results are really that important???? Then go on, live life your way, I will live mine my own way... Certainly not gonna be YOUR way....
Went my uncle's house yesterday... SUPER FUN!!! Maybe I got my joker genes from there.... There was laughter almost non stop.... Jokes were said.... In fact, everything was made into a joke.... There was no age difference there, no respect, everything all forgotten... That's what I like... We made jokes about the elders and everything.... Yet they dun mind... Everyone laughd at all the jokes.... It was epic fun!!! All my cousins all grew MORE HANDSOME and PRETTIER too... Had fun yesterday....Played Wii, it was retarded, yet fun.... Sore arms....
CNY, dun need talk about it.... Homeworking plus fatigue.... It was supposed to be my rest, ended up being more tired than before.... Remedial on a SATURDAY morning... Hows that??? Crazy classmates, results are really that important???? Then go on, live life your way, I will live mine my own way... Certainly not gonna be YOUR way....
Went my uncle's house yesterday... SUPER FUN!!! Maybe I got my joker genes from there.... There was laughter almost non stop.... Jokes were said.... In fact, everything was made into a joke.... There was no age difference there, no respect, everything all forgotten... That's what I like... We made jokes about the elders and everything.... Yet they dun mind... Everyone laughd at all the jokes.... It was epic fun!!! All my cousins all grew MORE HANDSOME and PRETTIER too... Had fun yesterday....Played Wii, it was retarded, yet fun.... Sore arms....
_________________________________
You made my heart beat....
Please dont make it stop...
Let me enjoy the moment...
Dont end it so soon...
It's heating up...
You made my heart beat....
Please dont make it stop...
Let me enjoy the moment...
Dont end it so soon...
It's heating up...
LUB DUB LUB DUB