LOL.. Woke up today morning at 12.. AND I THOUGHT I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!
I was like 'Die, super late already... Sure get screwed.. Somemore have Bio SPA'
I was lying on my bed thinking of an excuse then I realised it was a holiday... Feel so stupid... Chinese New Year, somehow I like not interested at all...
Angpaos??? Now to me, they are just gifts... Something like a birthday present.... I fear that when relatives give me angpao, I will like say 'No, thank you.. really no need...'.... I think I crazy already... Have money to take I actually feel like rejecting... Maybe it's cause I saved up a lot already and dun want anymore... Money brings problems anw....
Reunion lunch and dinners... Is like a SUPER BORING time for me... Why??? Cause I am VEGETARIAN... Lao Yusheng, inside things ALL cannot eat... Relatives cook all the food ALL I ALSO CANNOT EAT!!! IF u actually come to my relatives houses during CNY, U will see me sitting in front of the TV all the time.... Probably eating all the snacks with no meat in them at the same time... Or else is play game there....
Like a black sheep of the family... ALL CNY reunion lunch/dinners, I swear I always eat alone... At one corner... Either I eat first or last... Been the same since I could remember.... So maybe that's why I am weird.. LOL. I AM NOT!!! Circumstances dun allow me to be my normal self... The JOKER!!
So when people eating the abalone etc expensive food, I eat instant noodles... Pitiful right??? Inside got vegetables and some other mock stuff... But, at least my relatives always prepare snacks for me... Especially potato chips... I noe it does not blend with the occasion(potato chips on CNY??!?!?),but have thing to eat should be happy right??? Never eat food will DIE!!! It's the thought that counts... Better than nothing...
Look forward to going to my aunt's house later... Not cuz can collect money.. I have too much already.. Because there I can watch SOCCER!!! And have lots of snacks also... Chips and chocolates, all my favourites, all there!!!
Must find time go jogging, if not will become my build will become round like a balloon... Everytime I want go run, then it will start raining... Exercise also cannot:(:(:(
CNY I cant go out... Orders from above... No choice... That means no soccer, basketball and running WITH FRIENDS/BROTHERS... Sorry in advance... Sniff...
My traditions seem to have eroded.. Like no interest in the occasion at all... Even angpaos...
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME??? Weirdo potato...
BYE!!!