Monday, February 14, 2011

Intensity....

Slack slack slack..... I just realised that I am one of the latest to step down from my cca... End of April... So late... Very compared to other cca.... Tomorrow end school early... Buuuuuutttttt... BUT I have training... Woooohhhoooooooo.. Fake enthusiasm... Like of course, prelim on wednesday leh-_-

Speaking of that, I am not prepared... So DUN compare marks with me... No need also... No point also.... Only make urself happy or sad... Want that feeling, have many other things to do.... Training means I miss lessons.. Headstart for you... Training means fatigue, and I will need rest to recover.. Therefore I cant do my homework... I will struggle through it.... Another advantage for you.... Conclusion??? You should do better than me, I mean would do better, thus, no need compare marks and hence saving ur saliva as well as mine...

Biology... Clueless about the nervous system... Only noe abt reflex arc and voluntary actions.... So yup yup, lots of works need to be done here and there.. Plus revision....

Physics.... More or less can... However, can do better... So still need to study... Must be HUMBLE... Cannot be complacent.... Hai shi ya du Physics de....

Chemistry... Errr, rather speechless abt this.... All I can say is study....

The rest of the subjects??? Study study and study.... Believe in miracles??? Errmm, ya nth is impossible... Nope, unless it happens to me....

I need to work extra hard... Coaches giving me lots of advice for improvements... Can feel them pushing me.... Target: Top 4 nationals... Do my best and get the results.... Hwaiting!!!!

Intensity of me is not there yet... Studies and cca... I noe this is not my maximum... Certainly not... My abilities have already been proven... I have to surpass my own limits... Break them, and recreate a new one.... I will do my best for this coming one... But whatever the result, I noe it ain't my best.... Certainly.... Without intensity, there is no force pushing me... I feel nth... No pressure... But the reality check hits me when I get my test results... Passes, but failure to meet expectations... If I cant even do it now, what makes me think I can in the future???

It's time to increase the temperature, the intensity.... I am feeling it... Just starting... But I am raring to go... Hwaiting!!!!!!!

HVD!!!! btw