Friday, February 25, 2011

Mess...

A real mess... Created it myself and now I have got to clear it up... I look back and ask myself this "How the HELL did this happen???"

What happened?? I got no answer for this...
What went wrong?? Speechless...
What went RIGHT then??? Oh this I noe... NOTHING...

Yup yup, nothing went right.... It's all going downhill at the moment.... Rock bottom not yet, in the process... The reality check??? Nigel, YOU GOT TO WAKE UP SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Only 2 papers... A mere 2, and look and this.... With 8 more to go, will there be disappointment or happiness??? Can I turn the tables around?? So many questions race through my mind...

My dear dam almost broke today at the auditorium... Wonder how many of you noticed it?? There was a small leak in the dam, supposedly made to last... A tear, or maybe half leaked out.... Did you see it??? I guess not.. I patched it up quickly, so that it wil not burst under pressure.... The pressure on the floodgates were pressing hard on the walls of the dam... 90 percent, that's how close it was... Next week... Next week, the floodgates will no doubt break, it wont be able to handle the pressure anymore....

Will it be A math?? Geog?? Or Hist??? Chinese?? So many.. But one thing for sure, IT will open.. Maybe in front of you, maybe not....

Term 1 targets;
Pass all subjects for Prelims. I wonder wonder if this will be checked....
Get into B Div. Checked! Now on to Top 4, individual and team...

My target setting... Too low.... Really... As i was about to cry, an sms came in... I changed my mind... The contents were irrelevant to watever that was happening, but somehow, it consoled me.... Maybe it was not as bad as it seems... Maybe, but I HAVE to face the TRUTH...

Yea, seriously go away... You will never know how I feel... The disappointment... PEOPLE, a drop of 5 grades... 5!!!! From probably the top 20 in the LEVEL, to a drop in my DEAR 5 GRADES, to NO MAN'S LAND!!!! NOW, do you know how I feel??? You understand, feel it??? So really, screw off and stop comparing ur results... I dun give a damn if u missed ur a1 or a2 by how many damn marks cause I feel so much more damn bloody worst then you... SO DUN ASK ME HOW MUCH I GET!!!!!! The NEXT person that ask, seriously, dun make me punch you.. Really...

Complaining in front of someone who did worst, lamenting, whining how stupid or careless of you to make a mistake.... I really am speechless... And never will I think I can treat you as a friend because you cant even see how ur fren feels.... No pointing specifically at whoever, I am just warning you NOT to do that in front of me... Haven happened yet, but I have made my decision....

Who saw my disappointment?? Only Darrell??? Or maybe not even him??? Who, could truly see it???


This last sparkle I have.. Will it relight my life???