Monday, October 18, 2010

Anything that can happen will happen...

B
O
R
E
D
........................



I am so boring.......... Oopss, I mean I am bored.... I was looking forward to the end of exams.... Go play, go do this and go do that..... Then now exams are over, I wished they were not.... Lessons resume but half the time spend slacking... Watch people play but I dont..... I just sit there and look.... Find school so boring now.... Nothing to push... No target to set, no expectations to surpass....

Wait..... Have O level chinese.... In like 3 weeks time.... That totally slipped out of my mind.... But should it be??? It should be important but I cant seem to remember and study for it.... Maybe cause it's less important and not an integral part of my life..... I dont know.....

Anyway, today math lesson teacher gave out certificates... Prototype asked her if he passed his A math.... Teacher answered yes I think you did, but the other 'one' failed I think.... He then let out a loud 'yes'.... Hello, I was just behind you???? No need to emphasise that I failed??? Thanks a lot??? Then came my turn to collect certificate, teacher asked me, A math how??? You din do very well you know??? I could only let out a smile... What else can I do??? Find excuses like somebody, blame the whole world and never myself??? No, I am not like that.... Everything related to me is a result of my own actions.... So, anything is my fault.... As in involving me....

I saw the sympathising look of Ivan and Kenneth....(Or thought I saw....) I know they wish the best for me.... Before the results are out, I will take it that I failed(is now like that...).... There is a 50% chance that I will not fail.... I told Darrell and Khiam Li that I failed.... Both had the same reactions.... "If you fail that means I fail also..." So that means I am smart and will never fail??? Or does that mean that my math are better than theirs??? Or just consoling words???

Went home with Mingze and told him that also...(sound as if I want everyone to know...) His reaction even funnier... He say if I fail he chop of one part of himself.... After listening to all those, I realise as if people think I will never fail.... Then we talked about someone along the way... He sound as if he really din like that guy.... He sort of implied that guy was not very smart.... Say that guy got so much tuition but results still cmi... He added that if he got that tuition he would get 100 already... I told him that guy told me he only have chinese tuition.... Mingze say rubbish, he know he got freaking lot tuition???? Everyday also tuition there tuition here....

I should not compare myself with that guy.... Maybe this is my biased and one-sided view.... I personally dislike this person.... I dun noe, some people get better results than ME they fell happy alr... Hello, I am not the only person out here.....(Echo.........) This person get higher than me he will mock me, even if silently.... I know.... I understand people not by their expressions, but by their heart... "I thought you very good in this, how come you lose to me???" Then when he get low marks, he seek attention.... I give him, then he say I suan him.... He thinks he is the world, he thinks he is never at fault, he thinks he is always right and others are wrong.... He thinks he is the best.... I am friends with him.... Better than enemy.... Its just some STUPID ACTIONS AND COMMENTS by people that seriously irritate me....

OK, too long post... I think you read also tired.... Seeing my angry outburst.... Nobody likes to read angry texts.... Me too... but typing this out(or saying..) make me feel so much better.... Again, this is just my personal view.... Anyway, no one can guess anyway.... I mean, who can actually guess??? Who ever???



Ending with quote

"Anything that can happen, will happen"


Live life to the fullest... What can happen will happen....
Enjoy what you have now....
And look forward to each new day....
You never know what will happen -_*