Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here We Go Again...

Exams are finally over...... Yiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Happy that it's over but sad about what results.... The results are not out yet but I think both my math are dead.... Other papers also.... The only consolation is that others find it difficult also.... That some good sign.... But bad also....

Am I supposed to be struggling with those people??? I dun think so.... I mean, at least I should be able to manage some questions.... But circles and triangles make stars race around my head.... Ok, exam is over and it is really a big relief.... After that intensive period, it's nice to get a rest finally....

After exam had a soccer match among our own class.... I call it a training session.... Never mind the score cause I was not playing properly.... Was more interested in dribbling... Too long never do that already.... At least all of us had a great time.... Mostly letting themselves out after that math paper.... Though some personalities stood out... In the negative way....

The team's obviously not happy with someone who does not pass and keep soloing.... Ok, I do that too, but I wonder why others are angry with him and not me.... Maybe cause I am a nice guy.... Heeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee.....

Post exam activity I heard from oliver is inter class soccer again... So our team will get to play together again.... Oliver called me to ask me to set the team.... Then I called Khiam Li to go set the team.... Then he was asking me whether to put that person in.... I say it's ok to let him play.... He got a bit of skills anyway.... So Khiam Li is sorting the things out and hopefully we will win!!!!

Haha, I got say in the team sia.... Khiam Li will always consult me.... I am vice captain(LOL)...

Anyway, who want play tag.... Darrell, you dun have a choice, vice cap say must... I dun care you fb captain..LOL

And hopefully the competition is true.... Feel that in the end wont have.. LOL