It's over....
It ended before it even started...
Your presence flew by....
Looking back, I feel as if I wasted my life away...
They say it will be long....
They say it will be tough....
I say it was not...
I say it was short...
Too short
Just too short....
For me to even sniff a whisker of it...
It ended before it even started...
Your presence flew by....
Looking back, I feel as if I wasted my life away...
They say it will be long....
They say it will be tough....
I say it was not...
I say it was short...
Too short
Just too short....
For me to even sniff a whisker of it...
Time really really flies.... It just goes by without me realising it.... I feel as if I did not make full use of it.... The year is coming to an end... So fast.... Real fast.... Looking back, many things have happened....
Chapter 15 of my life is ending in about 2 more months..... Chapter 9 of my school life is ending in 4 more days.... Just 4 more..... Went past so many days this year in school, yet everything seem as if it happened yesterday only.... From meeting new classmates, to meeting new friends, taking exams, to being a student leader and finally being in the class soccer team....
All those events certainly leave deep memories in me, forever etched in my head.... Soccer was and is my first love.... Maybe you dun know, but I always wanted to be a soccer player.... Dreaming of one day representing my favourite club - Arsenal.... But the fact that I wear spectacles.... I shall not elaborate....
Ahead of me is a mammoth task.... The dreaded O.... The O that defines a person's future.... It's just a year and a day away.... So close yet so far.... I felt the same at the start of the year, that this year will be a long year.... But it wasn't.... And the coming year would also not be long.... It will be short, really short.... It will fly by and poof, sitting in the exam hall....
The want to get a single digit... When will I get it??? I rather get get double for prelims and get a single for the real one.... Thanks, Ducky, your words do have an effect sia.... 我教得好.... Haha.... I thought of what you said and it does make sense.... Anything can happen after all....
I have sort out my plans... I have three more practices to go.... I have to make full use of it.... For the final one allows no mistakes....
For this holidays, I have to enjoy every single nanometre of it....
我要好好地珍惜每一刻
因为错过了
就永远不会有机会在感受那瞬间
我们的人生就是那么短
要好好利用
生命不就是应该这样过。。。。
Chapter 15 of my life is ending in about 2 more months..... Chapter 9 of my school life is ending in 4 more days.... Just 4 more..... Went past so many days this year in school, yet everything seem as if it happened yesterday only.... From meeting new classmates, to meeting new friends, taking exams, to being a student leader and finally being in the class soccer team....
All those events certainly leave deep memories in me, forever etched in my head.... Soccer was and is my first love.... Maybe you dun know, but I always wanted to be a soccer player.... Dreaming of one day representing my favourite club - Arsenal.... But the fact that I wear spectacles.... I shall not elaborate....
Ahead of me is a mammoth task.... The dreaded O.... The O that defines a person's future.... It's just a year and a day away.... So close yet so far.... I felt the same at the start of the year, that this year will be a long year.... But it wasn't.... And the coming year would also not be long.... It will be short, really short.... It will fly by and poof, sitting in the exam hall....
The want to get a single digit... When will I get it??? I rather get get double for prelims and get a single for the real one.... Thanks, Ducky, your words do have an effect sia.... 我教得好.... Haha.... I thought of what you said and it does make sense.... Anything can happen after all....
I have sort out my plans... I have three more practices to go.... I have to make full use of it.... For the final one allows no mistakes....
For this holidays, I have to enjoy every single nanometre of it....
我要好好地珍惜每一刻
因为错过了
就永远不会有机会在感受那瞬间
我们的人生就是那么短
要好好利用
生命不就是应该这样过。。。。
This holiday is probably the last holiday of my life.... No exaggerations.... 2011 will not have any... 2012 will be preparation for 2013.... 2014 will be uni.... and the subsequent years, 2015, 2016, 2017.... Plus the service to the country..... That will mean no breaks till probably 2018.... 2019 onwards will be balancing jobs and the other part of my life..... Depending on how old I am, I guess the children will pop out about 2022 like that... Then have to take care of family.....
So officially, 2010 will be my last holiday that I will spend alone..... I guess you all should agree..... Have to make use of every single part of it.... So if you are convinced by what I just said, I say join me and let us use this holiday FULLY, doing everything that we probably cannot do in the near future..... ON????
So officially, 2010 will be my last holiday that I will spend alone..... I guess you all should agree..... Have to make use of every single part of it.... So if you are convinced by what I just said, I say join me and let us use this holiday FULLY, doing everything that we probably cannot do in the near future..... ON????
I await your answers....
Annyeong
Annyeong