Friday, October 8, 2010

Gee......

I am back to revive this place... So long never post.... I see other peoples blog also the same... Guess is the exams.... So happy that it ends this monday... Left 2 more subjects.... A math and Bio... Sian sia, e math din do well cause of a very stupid reason..... Bio I not very confident about it.... I am not the memorising type nor am I the apply what I learn type... Thats why Bio is not easy for me.... I am the think on the spot type... That's why I argue well:):):):):):):):):):) LOL

Anyway, today I can finally get a short rest from the exams..... Slept from the time I finished my lunch to around 530.... Gosh, I LOVE sleeping... LOL... Morning was a nice ride to school.... Really a sign of a good day.... The day was totally different from what I expected.... Chem and Hist elec, 2 heavy subjects in a day... My thoughts were to do my best in both.... No targets for A... Hist I decided to neglect the essays and only read through them.... I was expecting a tough paper for chem and not to complete Hist paper.... Turn out none of it came true, which was good....

Chem was easier than the Mid Year Paper, so I was surprised... So :):):):):):):):):) that I managed to finish the paper.... Hist too.... I thought I would not have time to complete the SEQ and din really study it... I rushed through the SBQ and miraculously knew how to do the SEQ... On top of that, I still managed to complete the SEQ and paper with 8 minutes to spare...... HOHOHOHOHOHOHO, I am so(smiley faces...) Erm, no offence to those who are upset over the papers for whatever reasons.... My personal feelings....


Gee Japanese Version


Gee gee gee gee gee..... So happyyyyyyyyyy....... Gee gee gee gee geee.... Geermany... lol