There are so many things that I want to change, so many things I want to do.... The things that I want to change are as recent as yesterday....
Looking back, I realised I should not say this, I should not do this.... I should have said that, and I should have done that...
But it's all too late isnt it??? Results are horrendous.... Pity those that failed a subject, which includes myself.... The results are all out already.... 2 As and the rest Bs and Cs and a D...
I looked through my scripts.... Easily, EASILY, could have added probably 5 marks for each paper.... Yes, every single one....
Geog got A1... So I should be happy??? Anyone know why I am not??? Even though is an A, but look around me.... How many other people got that A too??? Not only that, the A I got was not the high one.... Everyone got 40 and above, I got a 3.... So do you FINALLY UNDERSTAND how I actually FEEL???
Ya, you did as bad as me... Or maybe even better.... But you just dun understand.... How is that others study probably lesser than me and got even HIGHER marks than me??? I am stupid??? No, I dun think so.... Then you would say, Who say I study lesser than you??? All those CRAP TALK that I have heard.... No, I din study.... Was playing blablabla.... No, I only study a bit.... I think I will fail.... I think I will screw up.... I think I will just pass.... I pass I happy already.....
Seriously, I am restraining myself.... WHY???? WHY is it that others do not need to work as hard as me and yet do better???? All those talk... Only one conclusion.... You studied..... You din play... Neither did you sleep.... Nor did you tell the truth.... Seriously, you tell me luck???
Luck shine on you for the whole year huh??? Whenever you din study you have luck to help you achieve your marks huh??? Luck seems to be ALWAYS on your side dun you think??? Then why is it that other UNFORTUNATE people seem to NEVER have the SLIGHTEST luck??? Especially when they need them so much.... And you can casually say you were lucky....
Luck is a skill??? Or is it an excuse???
My friends for so long....
All look into my eyes to see what happened....
But NONE ever look from THEIR heart
into MY heart.....
Maybe you did....
But what you saw was not my heart
not my soul
It was just my shadow....
All look into my eyes to see what happened....
But NONE ever look from THEIR heart
into MY heart.....
Maybe you did....
But what you saw was not my heart
not my soul
It was just my shadow....