Friday, October 1, 2010

In Process....




When a person with lots of pride and a person that is arrogant clash, it is a clash of personalities.... Both want to win... But in the end, both are losers




A rather routine day.... Just that it was so warm and humid today, I felt uncomfortable even sitting down... Even if I dont move, I will still pespire.... I hate it when it rains then the sun comes out... The weather will be so hooooootttttt........... Thanks to evaporation....



If only they would just SHUT UP, nothing would happen..... Why must you always PROVOKE each other???? Your mission in life??? Or just trying to prove that you are better???? It doesnt help that the class is prejudiced against somebody, and dun see the whole story.... I sympathise with the 'outcast'....

Attitude..... Everytime you pretend with a smile and ask why this why that, when you jolly well already know the reason..... Must you provoke people to show that you are better??? If you want just come to me, I will just tell you you are better..... If that would make you SHUT UP....

Clarification: I was not involved....:)



_______________________________________________________




To enjoy 4 weeks, I need to work for 2 weeks.. And it starts NOW.... NOWNOWNOW..... Time passes so fast... I am not going to count the chapters anymore.... I am going to finish studying 2 subjects a day... I dun care if it means late nights.... All this will prove worthwhile....

Many people think I cant study... When I get my results, they would give the WOAH.... Then they realise that I am good in something, they will ask how you study ah??? What can I say other than read textbook???? If I tell them hard work they give me the diao face.....

Tsk... Then dun ask me in the first place..... The subject in red alert now is bio.... Screw it up TOTALLY... No excuses.... Just that I seriously never revise.... And I also dunnoe the answer....

All it takes is hard work.... I am looking forward to the future.... That's why I am working in the present.....


Annyeong!!!