Wednesday, September 29, 2010

She's Back....

4 more days to the war.... It's real short.... This was declared long ago.... But I only read the decree like last week.... I am sharpening my blades... I am polishing my armour.... I am preparing for war....

It will be over really soon.... But whether I will win or not is another thing...


It's coming really close... I am in the mood to study like last year's eoy... That was how I managed to get into this class.... That last minute effort.... I should do the same... I will do the same.... If I can do it once, why not again???

The miracle that happened last year.... The result I got was astonishing.... Maybe not in that way.... But I should say a deserving result..... I din study for terms 1,2 and 3 last year.... Only the last one.... And I pulled it off.... This year is almost the same... It's deja vu....

I am going to start now.... Darrell says 80 plus chapters..... I have done like probably 25..... Still a long way to go.... But just like last time, I will be planning my strategy.... What to do and how to do....



_____________________________________________





The sense of loneliness have struck me again.... That's why I have hit the books..... I think what I really need to appreciate is the people close to me.... Not the people I want to be with....

All those words..... All those 'fake' comforting words..... It's all forgotten.....

Maybe I read too much into it.... Or care too much about it..... MAybe I am just looking for attention????


"The best way not to be disappointed with a person is not to have any expectation of him"


That makes real lot of sense.... I think I am too kind hearted.... I relent easily.... After a few minutes the anger is gone..... Am I too nice till I am taken for granted???? Or maybe I was always a tool for you???

I forgive and forget.... Then you always have to remind me..... You always have to put me down.... You always have to be you..... Words of everyone does prick me in the heart... I may shrug it off.... But you people should know the feeling yourself.... You know how difficult it is to pretend nothing happen????

Ask Darrell... The fact that I am more observant that normal people, I do take notice of small actions.... Your words may not say it.... But my eyes can see it.... Your body betrays you.... Your eyes fail you....

I dislike people that repeat what I say against me.... It's mockery... Sarcasm...


Words are taken too lightly...
Promises are forgotten easily....

You tell me you can be....
I thought you meant it for me....

I guess you said it...
And you are doing it....
I cant feel it....
Do you know what IT is????




~~