Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1,2,3...

Time really flies.. Fast too. Three months into the year already... I look back and see what I have done so far. Pretty much nothing. Studies failed miserably. Getting PTM, not something good. Bad results speak for themselves, and the reason I had my special invitation was underperformance. Spoke with Matthew a long time ago, and we both agreed that it is indeed FRUSTRATING to enter the school as one of the top performers and yet get into the state we are in now. How we fell and how the rest have rose.

Last day of school was a tiring one. Training drained up lots of energy, and I had to stay to help out at the PTM. Towards the end I passed something to Saras, and we had a long chat. Details will not be revealed, cause it's really personal... She's really a nice person though, what I found out from the chat, not saying she isn't. She does really care lots about the class, and our progress as one... Things I learnt from the conversation. First, it's ok not to have any ambition for now. Second, results are not everything.. Third, it's the process that is important towards getting the good results, not the result itself, even though it's important to a certain extent. Using training excuse for my poor results, the teachers are accepting it for now, but when it's all over, I have no more excuses...

Floorball. Champions. Well done. I wonder if we will be in the same position...

I'm super exhausted now. Will blog about what happened today probably tomorrow..

Nice blogskin?? Thank you:):)