Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nothing...

How to start? What to start? Holidays are, cannot be described. Poof, it's saturday already. One week gone in a flash just like that. Then school starts. And it will be an extremely tiring period.

Duno what to say. Nothing much has happened. The same normal life. Work, TV, computer. That's about. Hardly ever go fb now. Just check see for notifications. Then go see people blog. Then stare at the computer and listen to music. All these equals slacking.

Training draining lots of energy. Do all the stunts. Whole body pain. I think I have never tried so hard before. This has got to be the first time I am actually trying. And I want it all to be worthwhile. Cut myself many times while training. Din even noe I cut myself until I bathing the water touch the wound have that stinging sensation. Lucky all is small cuts. Nothing much, wash can already.

Erm, I cut my hair to very short. Almost bald but not. A bit shorter than normally last time. Feel less burdened now. Lesser weight on my head. Not so heavy. People say nice, I take as compliment.

Downloading probably ALL of IU songs. All her songs are like serenades, so calming. Plus her beautiful voice. Just so perfect. Relaxing.

Suzy so pretty. Suzy so cute. ~_~