Many things have happened these few days, or rather the week.... The highs and the lows, the happy stuff and the sad things...
Truth is, reality is indeed harsh... Things dun always go our way... What we want, we dun always get it...
So these changes... Maybe it's just the transitional stage.... The stage where you suddenly feel so many things you previously never felt, learn many other things that we dont know, and come to realise actually how little we know truly about ourselves, and the people around us...
This stage, such significance... Made me realise so many things.... Life is not that simple.... Not as simple as I perceive it to be, not as easy I want it to be... The week's been a long one, and a tiring one at it too... Yet, its importance cannot be underlined in words... Everybody will go through it I guess, some already have, some are waiting to....
Results are out... Should I be happy or sad?? Mixed emotions... Those that I have done well in previously was horrible, those poor last time improved tremendously... Upset initially, but somebody did really change my perception of it... It's not always as bad as it looks... On the bright side, I failed only one, and realise how much effort I need to put in to reach the expectations that I have established for myself...
Consolation will be saying that there are ppl out there doing worse than me... No one is born stupid... It's the work you put in....
An example would be floorball.. Congratulations on your first top 4... Sorry but I dun think I can go watch ur upcoming matches... Back to the point, floorball was established only 4 years back.. No dsa, but their B div have made it to their maiden top 4... Talent aside, they hav to put in hard work for 4 years to come this far.... Conclusion?? Hard work is crucial, for a difference to be made....
I know I din do my best... And the truth is I am glad I din do my best... I may regret not giving it my best shot, but this time it's different...
Tired from training.. One more month to competition... Off to my homework now...