Friday, March 18, 2011

Dreaming...



Nothing much to blog about. Rather boring holiday. Never go out. Only go to school for training. Yesterday training very tiring. Trying very hard. I feel I am the weakest link in the whole team. Cannot disappoint. Dun wan to disappoint also. Must train very hard.

Two full routines again yesterday. First one I swear I did my best. Tried too hard. Many mistakes. Second time I pushed myself more. Resulted in much improved one. Probably the best I have done so far. Jiao lian ask me go drink some kind of 'jiu' to strengthen my body. I went home ask my mum to buy. Surprise surprise, at home have already. Drank before I slept last night. Coach say everday must drink. Later drinking again. Damn nice. Really like 'jiu', can feel the body inside burning.

Did A math today. Completed. Much finish a lot tomorrow. Try very hard. But tomorrow still have training.. Ahyo, sure tired and no energy do work. How?!?!?! Much finish... Watch TV again today. 6 straight hours non stop while doing homework.

Now just finish downloading lots of songs. Old and new ones. Missing out on many. Very long never download. Spent like 1 hour till now come blog. Also nothing to blog about.

I think Kim Soo Hyun very handsome. Next Asian superstar. Do me proud. Will always support him. Here's a song he sang.





Although his pitch a bit flat, still quite good for someone that is NOT a singer.

HWAITING!!!

Suzy is pretty. Suzy is cute.