HAHA. Nice or not my blogskin?? Dear Suzy, seriously the prettiest so far. Unbeatable. Pretty. Cute. Everything that I like. So basically, I like her:) I mean, who wouldn't right?
Holiday? Haven feel it yet. Dun even have that feeling las... Like not enough sleep. Try to laze in bed, close my eyes. Feel like 10 minutes, I open and see the time, only like a minute pass. Boring. OK, maybe not. Spend my time watching my shows. Jungle Fish 2 and Dream High. Jungle Fish 2 is a nice show. Relevant to the society now, where grades are important, and lots of pressure on the students to perform. Finished watching the whole thing in like 2 days? Spam la, that's why. Should go watch. Interesting show.
Dream High? AWESOME!!!! Last episode over yesterday. I LOVE SUZY!!!! Her expressionless look, hack care attitude, is funny. Lots of humour in the show, laugh till stomachache. Plus the characters quite handsome and pretty. Got IU!!:D
So tv everyday, homework also dun feel like doing. I know I shouldn't be like this, but... Hais, there's always a but. ALWAYS.
But. But I watch the shows is while RESTING. So it's a good excuse for me to watch. Tired ma. Training so hiong, chiong like duno wat, few breaks, plus the extra effort I am putting in. Top 4. Cant keep saying I want, must do something to contribute. So how? Train super, ultra, uber hard. Push myself all the way. Less than a month. Now or never.
Yesterday spend the whole day in school. Morning wake up at 630 to go school. Training at 8. So early in the morning, I like zombie walking. Somemore full day training. Reach school just on time. Have to. Jiao lian say every ONE SECOND 5 rounds frog jump around the track. I dun want, so come early. Met at school hall, everyone come liao, I like the latest BUT on time. PHEW! Roll out the gymnastics carpet. Cant use ISH, got the primary school they all using. Wah, the carpet can smell the swedish perfume! JOKING. Dun have. I wont go smell. Later can faint, duno how dirty.
Did stretching on the mat. As usual, I over there crapping, making all the stupid jokes, disturb ppl. Atmosphere quite nice, ppl laughing, not so serious. Early morning, everyone all tired, make them laugh so they more awake. Go to splits there, I slack as usual, pain ma. So just do a bit. After all the stretching, we all go do 'common moves' or basic moves. Part of stretching. Keep forgetting one move. Second jiao lian ask me what I doing. LOL
C Div slack as usual. Play play play. Everytime also like that. B div all quite serious. Last year already. Plus we lack experience, only got Lee An and Abel. That wont stop us do. MUST WIN.
Done with that go take weapon. My beloved stick. Sadded I not using him for competition. WHY? Cause my jiao lian buying new one for me! Yipees! Specially for me, then after competition I pass it on to my tudi, Nicholas. Jia Liang and Matthew also getting their own one. Take already, we make arrangement for who go train first. HAHA. I last. Save the best for the last right? No la. Cause arranged by weapon, so I train last.
Jiao Lian say by this training must do 2 full routine. Matthew and I were like what!?!?! You Hong was like wt_!?! Ok lor, anyway is 2 times, not much time left before coms, just ping. C div they all mostly went first. Train finish they all go pluck leaves from the trees and play around. I ask Jia Liang go stop them, he went, they throw the leaves at him. Matthew saw and very pissed. He go scold them and pump them. After that they stopped. Did my first routine. Yea, receive praises. For the good first half of it, second half no strength. I asked Abel if it was good, he gave me a thumbs up. HAHA, yay, should be quite good then. Abel leh...
Rest awhile. Then my turn again. Second time was pretty much screwed. Tired by then slready. All the mistakes came out. Need improvement. I wonder my standard out there is what? Hopefully a top 8. C div people started playing with the leaves again. We just ignore them. They dun want listen we also cannot do anything right? They put the leaves in a bottle then add water, come us me whether I want drink it, is vegetable juice-_-
Train till like 11 plus. Keep carpet and free time after that. Mrs Tai super nice, ordered pizza for all of us. Have to wait for pizza, so nothing to do, we went play basketball. Quite fun. In the hot sun, I more tanned now. Played till like 12 then the pizza came. Got one whole big one for me, but I know cannot finish, so share with other people.
Tricked Lee An to come training. Tell him got pizza and afternoon got st nicks gymnast coming train with us. Only the pizza thing true. LOL, Lee An really come. He play dota then never come in the morning. You Hong and Abel trick him say he dota noob, say You Hong pawned him in public. Then Lee An so blur go admit, really tot true. Prank continued and Lee An din noe. We wanted to tell him but in the end everyone forgot about it. Epic. Tomorrow go disturb:)
Finish eating then play basketball again. Then went to sleep for 10 minutes before training resumed. Trained with a strained groin, I think I pulled it or something. But can la, can endure so continue. Whole training on group event. B Div totally tired like shit, all no strength but still push on. C div keep playing, slack slack.
Jiao lian see B div not putting enough effort, call us for talk. Say he wan give up on c div already. Ask us to put in more effort if not he pull the whole b div out. So we trained with renewed vigour. Dun wan disappoint him, and ourselves.
Lee An super nice. Break time help me massage my sore ankles.:)
So we trained really hard till end of training. We dun care c div, Keep playing and slacking.
Disappointed with the C div. Their talent, enough to become champions. Hands down, no arguements. Even with some mistakes, 2nd at least. 10 members, 8 are dsa. But they keep playing slacking, thinking that they win championship already like that. I see like only Jesse seriously training. The rest sit one side duno doing what. They lack discipline, and have no respect for us. B div also cannot scold them. They more talented, what to do?
B div. Lack talent, only have Lee An and Abel. Rest all untested. However, we really noe that hard work will pay off. Individually we may not be up to standard, but as a team, our 3-4 years bond will no doubt be priceless for our run to the top 4 placing, even champions. WHY NOT??
Training tomorrow. Whole body aching. Sore muscles. Abdominal muscles hurt from all the core exercises yesterday. Back ache. Calves seem strained. Hope I recover in time. Or not tomorrow's training will be crazy.
Isnt Suzy just so pretty? And cute? Im in love with her....
I somehow find you sand I collide... CRASH. BANG. KABOOM.