Saturday, March 26, 2011

Coming...

Super busy nowadays. dun even have time for myself. Homework keeps coming like there is no end. Training hours extended by 1 more hour on thursdays. Saturday have training too.

On to training... I am improving, based on my opinion. And the coaches of course. Target? Top 4. It all seems too impossible given the strength of my competitors. REALLY strong. But I will do well. My hard work WILL pay off. Training with pain in both my shins. I dun now wats the problem. Walking hurts a little. Jogging and running, it hurts quite bad. Cant be a shin split. I probably pulled or strained something, but the injury have been there for quite some time. It comes and goes..

Nothing really much have happened. Normal life. School, training and homework. Hardly have time to rest. But this is the life for everyone else also??

Competition is coming soon. 5-16 april. Got time come support me:) Greatly appreciated. But I noe it's impossible. My event at 1230 so yea, you people are in school. Crap, I think Abel injured himself. Hope it's not serious and recover soon. He is our hope of a top 4. Our team event cant afford any one injured, we have NO reserves...

Off to do homework.. So much. I can do it.


Suzy is pretty. Suzy is cute.