I was never
I am never
I will never
You walked passed me...
They walked passed me...
You used to be close...
They used to be close...
But not anymore...
I am never
I will never
You walked passed me...
They walked passed me...
You used to be close...
They used to be close...
But not anymore...
Tired these few days... No time to blog also... Not sure why, but seem to almost sleep in class frequently.... 19 more days.... To the finals.... 25 more, to the end.... One more month.... Can I last the final stretch???
I am going to up the tempo... No more games... Relaxation is restricted... Only TV, blog and floorball... Nothing else....
After this post, I am returning to my slumber.... Today was rather boring... Rained in the morning but now is so hot... I rather it not rain.... Double chinese today, I escaped unscathed... I think teachers are taking notice of me now... Form teacher asked me why I was so tired.... Geog teacher ask if I was busy studying that I was tired.... Truth is, I am adjusting to my new found pace... I cant keep up just yet, so my body is slightly struggling.... But I cant slow down.... Too many people not to disappoint....
I am going to up the tempo... No more games... Relaxation is restricted... Only TV, blog and floorball... Nothing else....
After this post, I am returning to my slumber.... Today was rather boring... Rained in the morning but now is so hot... I rather it not rain.... Double chinese today, I escaped unscathed... I think teachers are taking notice of me now... Form teacher asked me why I was so tired.... Geog teacher ask if I was busy studying that I was tired.... Truth is, I am adjusting to my new found pace... I cant keep up just yet, so my body is slightly struggling.... But I cant slow down.... Too many people not to disappoint....
"I am the result of my own actions"
I am keeping that in mind.... I am what I do.... I want to be quiet and not talk to anyone.... But it feels awful to talk to someone when he does not reply...
You have disappointed me again and again..
They too have done the same...
We are so close yet so far...
This distance is really awkward....
The way people see us to be...
Is not the way we actually are...
If I am just a stepping stone
To what you want to achieve....
I rather just stop now...
You dont really need me....
They too have done the same...
We are so close yet so far...
This distance is really awkward....
The way people see us to be...
Is not the way we actually are...
If I am just a stepping stone
To what you want to achieve....
I rather just stop now...
You dont really need me....
I know what you are going to say... I know in my heart.... Dont prove me right... Not saying anything also tell me your true intentions... I am half mentallist...
I feel alone.... Tell me truthfully.... Tell me I have done sth that helped you so much that you are indebted.... Tell me I am important to you...
I feel alone.... Tell me truthfully.... Tell me I have done sth that helped you so much that you are indebted.... Tell me I am important to you...
"The truth is always painful, but you just have to accept it and get on with life"
~~
~~