Talking about looks, I was discussing with Darrell during lesson about the looks of a girl he would like....
Big eyes, small nose, mouth anything, hair is have fringe combed to one side....(I will leave the buns out to emphasise my point....) Which is equals to......
"Kissing Is Man's Sweetest Expression Of 'Really It's Nothing'"
(*_*) (For Darrell.....)
LOLOLOL.... Random right???? I wonder who is intelligent enough to understand what I am trying to say......
I think I am damn funny.... I think you think I am retarded.... LOLOLOL... I am so happy today so super random.... Happy because I studied..... Wow??? Just super good mood today cause it's saturday....
Just a damn random question.... But I really want you to answer..... Am I good looking???? How much would you rate me out of 10????
I would really really really really want want want your truthful answer........
~Smiles~
I think I am damn funny.... I think you think I am retarded.... LOLOLOL... I am so happy today so super random.... Happy because I studied..... Wow??? Just super good mood today cause it's saturday....
Just a damn random question.... But I really want you to answer..... Am I good looking???? How much would you rate me out of 10????
I would really really really really want want want your truthful answer........
~Smiles~