Will forever remember this girl that will most of the time sit beside me when I was sec1... I will always be listening to music and staring out at blank spaces.... Guess I will not forget her cause I still do see her once in a while.... Haha.... Always sit beside me.... LAST TIME....
These few days and the next few will be spend on studying.... To clarify, I DONT MUG... I only study.... Dont associate that word with me.... Cause I dont do that.... And I will not do that.... I guesss.......
Darrell say I very lame.... But I say is funny.... Actually, no fdifference.... You still laugh Darrell..... Here's one LAME one:
Why does a rhino have horns????
Because it is HORNY........
Bunch of SICKOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha.... Ya right....
This is the answer.... Trust me....
It's because without horns, it would not be called a RHINO!!!!!
Because it is HORNY........
Bunch of SICKOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha.... Ya right....
This is the answer.... Trust me....
It's because without horns, it would not be called a RHINO!!!!!
Frahahahahaha.... Ok.... I know.... Lame right????? Just proving my point.... Lol...
Really wish could go back to the old days where I started taking bus.... Ya, the important part is the girl sitting beside me ok.......... I dont say you all will still insist.... Save me the trouble of saying no.... Then you all wont ask me anymore.... SMART RIGHT????? Hahaha.... Last time exams no need study so hard, now so tiring.....
"The secret of having a personal life is not answering too many questions about it."
Makes perfect sense right???? Hahaha... Quote to my old days paragraph.... I WILLL NOT answer your questions...... Lalalalalala.....
Maybe I will la.... Should I???? Or should I not??? Maybe can la.... But then again, maybe not... OK la, answer your questions lor.... Wait, I think no is better.... Aiya, Just tell you.... But no again... It's my secret.... Ok la, I give up... Tell you all la.... On second thoughts, dont want already.... I guess in the end I still will.... Will I??? I dont know la.... You ask then I see how.... Haizzzzzzzz....
Really wish could go back to the old days where I started taking bus.... Ya, the important part is the girl sitting beside me ok.......... I dont say you all will still insist.... Save me the trouble of saying no.... Then you all wont ask me anymore.... SMART RIGHT????? Hahaha.... Last time exams no need study so hard, now so tiring.....
"The secret of having a personal life is not answering too many questions about it."
Makes perfect sense right???? Hahaha... Quote to my old days paragraph.... I WILLL NOT answer your questions...... Lalalalalala.....
Maybe I will la.... Should I???? Or should I not??? Maybe can la.... But then again, maybe not... OK la, answer your questions lor.... Wait, I think no is better.... Aiya, Just tell you.... But no again... It's my secret.... Ok la, I give up... Tell you all la.... On second thoughts, dont want already.... I guess in the end I still will.... Will I??? I dont know la.... You ask then I see how.... Haizzzzzzzz....
PS:I love the above paragraph...(Ultimate lameness....)
("-_-")
("-_-")