What do you want it for??
Well, quite obviously....
It's ********(I am not stupid to tell you the no... Haha)
I smiled..... Thank you... I said, giving the happiest smile i have ever given.... I was so happy.... It turn out really well....
There were two thoughts running through my mind before that.... If I was rejected, it's ok... At least I wont spend so much time on a person that aint going to happen between us... The other is that it was better for both of us.... Too young anyways....
This success came easier than I thought.... We din talk immediately... It was too awkward.... I kept looking at the number I got.... Then the bus reached her stop.... She went down.... Then I realised.... The number she gave was different from what I had initially.... I pressed the bell but the bus was already moving.... I looked out.... There she was, poking a funny face at me....... I slumped into my seat.... I have been fooled....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"It's 645 already. I tot you meeting Darrell for breakfast at 8???"
I immediately jumped out of bed.... Cause I was running late.... And relieved that it all did not really happen......
Sorry people(cheeky tone):P
There were two thoughts running through my mind before that.... If I was rejected, it's ok... At least I wont spend so much time on a person that aint going to happen between us... The other is that it was better for both of us.... Too young anyways....
This success came easier than I thought.... We din talk immediately... It was too awkward.... I kept looking at the number I got.... Then the bus reached her stop.... She went down.... Then I realised.... The number she gave was different from what I had initially.... I pressed the bell but the bus was already moving.... I looked out.... There she was, poking a funny face at me....... I slumped into my seat.... I have been fooled....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"It's 645 already. I tot you meeting Darrell for breakfast at 8???"
I immediately jumped out of bed.... Cause I was running late.... And relieved that it all did not really happen......
Sorry people(cheeky tone):P
___________________
I have been doing what No2 has been telling me to do... And man is it tiring... Super lot of things to do... I know it's for my own good... But still..... Too much already... I am physically and mentally drained.... I need energy.........
This holiday... Is not a holiday.... The math homework... Is not homework.... Is more of can you survive.... Seriously give so much....
Express the number of cup of coffee that you want as a column vector....
Uncle, I want square root 25 cups of ice lemon tea....
Pls, will you do this at a coffee shop??? Math really is to test our problem solving skills... But the problems we face now are just a bit of what we are going to face in future, I want to be a baby forever....
My brain is really cracking up.... Solve this solve that.... Why is blabla bla in a straight line.... Oh well, cause it was drawn by a ruler....
Teacher: How's your holidays??
Student: Bad..... Sucks....
Teacher: Oh really, why???
Thats what always happen when school reopens.... The why by the teacher, is a perfect example of a rhetorical question....
1 more day to the end of this holiday.... But then again, is this a holiday??? I haven even play more than 1 day it..... Haizzzzzzzz
This holiday... Is not a holiday.... The math homework... Is not homework.... Is more of can you survive.... Seriously give so much....
Express the number of cup of coffee that you want as a column vector....
Uncle, I want square root 25 cups of ice lemon tea....
Pls, will you do this at a coffee shop??? Math really is to test our problem solving skills... But the problems we face now are just a bit of what we are going to face in future, I want to be a baby forever....
My brain is really cracking up.... Solve this solve that.... Why is blabla bla in a straight line.... Oh well, cause it was drawn by a ruler....
Teacher: How's your holidays??
Student: Bad..... Sucks....
Teacher: Oh really, why???
Thats what always happen when school reopens.... The why by the teacher, is a perfect example of a rhetorical question....
1 more day to the end of this holiday.... But then again, is this a holiday??? I haven even play more than 1 day it..... Haizzzzzzzz
_________________
Damn curious... Rate me...
Looks: /10
Cuteness: /10
Intelligence: /10
Humour: /10
How happy you are when you are with me: /10
How much you like to be with me: /10
Be truthful.... I very curious.....
See you soon... Off to get my much needed rest......... My leg still hurts..... I want massage from somebody...... Floorball tomorrow I am so looking forward to it.....
~~
Looks: /10
Cuteness: /10
Intelligence: /10
Humour: /10
How happy you are when you are with me: /10
How much you like to be with me: /10
Be truthful.... I very curious.....
See you soon... Off to get my much needed rest......... My leg still hurts..... I want massage from somebody...... Floorball tomorrow I am so looking forward to it.....
~~