What is happening to the world now??? While my world is rather quiet, the world outside is in chaos.. Maybe not, some exaggeration there... But still, there are a lot of problems...
I am in particular talking about the floorball team... Ya, maybe I have no rights to comment but still... I always thought it was the most carefree(maybe not now..) cca, everybody all so happy... Then the problems start coming out.. Over something as simple as a dance...
Which brings me to talk about Seh Hian...
He is a good person... One of the first that I knew in my new class... I thought he was a smart boy, always asking questions in class, curious about everything.. I actually admired him for being so active in class, not afraid of asking what he does not know... I started to know more about him...
He was rather 'controlled' by his parents... I sympathised with him... I know how bad it is to not have freedom... He was also particularly poor with girls... Sound as if they all insult him before leaving him... I pitied him, really...
Then, he started to change... I noticed it, the moment he gained his 'freedom'... He was talking in a different tone.. He sort of became a totally changed person... Around that time, he fell out with samuel...
Given freedom, I would say he abused it... I think everyday he went out after school(not sure.. but u get the drift...).. He started taking it for granted... And in the process he changed... Sadly not for the better...
He was given the freedom cause his parents found out how he actually felt... They sort of owned him something for making him feel that way.. So they gave him what he wanted...
It's also around that time when he started his emo period... About girls and friends...
His results started to drop... Not a blip, but a very very big drop... He started failing subjects... This term, he failed already more than 2... That's bad... I din do well this term too, but I noe I can pick myself up and get the A1s and A2s...
But for him is a totally different story... As he went deeper into the abyss, his friends started to give him advice, hoping that it will help him... But no, I think he din listen... In his blog, he said that he was pissed with people that say 'why you so despo blablabla'(I am one of them...)... That really PISSED ME OFF... TOTALLY...
The valuable advice that he have received from everyone... I personally feel if he had listen to every single one of them, he would have become a person idolised and a source of inspiration...
He says he will change... He is trying... Yes, I know how it feels like... But sleeping in class??? Dancing in between lessons??? Is that trying???
Nothing wrong with dancing.. It's ok... But sleeping??? NO!! Absolutely NOT... Maybe you are tired.. You sleep very late it's ok to sleep since you are tired... But sleeping very late, the only good reason is because you are studying... Only then probably can you sleep with a valid reason...
But sleeping in English, Math, Geog and Chem??? Furthermore, the results for these subjects... I should say no further.. We all know...
The last straw with everyone was probably the dance... Backing out less than a week before the performance.... That's rather irresponsible... I dun noe the exact situation... But I think you should explain your reasons and sincerely apologise IF you think u have done wrong... Sort out this misunderstanding(I hope it is...)... I dun want to see the black faces of everyone when we are together...
As someone who wants to pursue dancing and can dance better than the group, leaving that in the lurch is not nice... At all... It does not help that they felt they screwed the dance up for other reasons... You could have helped them in other ways....
Here's the verdict...
Seh Hian, I know you may be sad or crying after reading this post... But this is reality...I am speaking the truth.. I am not insulting you in any ways... It's my true thought....
Everyone opened the door for you, you sort of slammed the door in their faces.... On your blog, you talked about that someone... No matter who he is, I dun think the advice he gave you was LITTLE.... In fact, I would say it's LIFE CHANGING... No advice is insignificant....
You say you have no friends... Fact is, the people giving you the cold shoulder now are your true friends... They want you to reflect upon yourself.... Dont think about what you have done... Instead, think about what you can do...
The doors to my world are opened to everyone, including you, Seh Hian... But the king of this world does not allow people that do nothing about anything of their lives to enter... He instead gladly welcomes people that look forward to their lives, determined to improve every single aspect of it...
On behalf of the many friends that you claim are not, I am giving you this advice....
Open your tagbox and read all the messages left behind, from the people you know to the anonymous people....
The messages are the answers...
~~