Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 11

Physics remedial today was so boring... Din understand anything and laboured through the lesson... Most of us was focused on the card game after the lesson... Time past so slowly and finally...

Help Darrell improve his deck and Nigel create his... The LACK of basic cards made it really difficult to make a deck... For Duel Masters, it is a MUST to buy a structure deck first... Simply making a deck out from the booster packs is the no 1 reason for losing...

Of course my good decks won and the lousier ones lost... LOL.. GUYS, I have 12 more at home, you think I noob??? Haha, joking... Was supposed to play soccer but it rained... Furthermore have very little people playing, whole thing cancelled(T_T)

Went Subway for lunch.. Played cards there again... And people were staring at us... Like we hog the seats... Fact was, there were plenty others...

So much more homework to do... Math is halfway only... Haizz.... I think I should......

Back to mugging!!! It's time to hit the books!!! (Lalala)

Have to la... No choice... Tonight have Kim Takgu.... Must watch...

See you soon! Busy so maybe wont post so much.... Why's this a holiday when I'm so busy???


~~