Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cinderella Man

Holidays have started and I am in no mood.... All I can think now is either studies or floorball... Sadly, I can do neither... Cause I am alone... There's no one at home to accompany me in either.... Loneliness is not a nice feeling... I play floorball against the wall myself in a cramped up space with hell lot of cigarette buds on the floor.... Very dirty and unhygienic... Have to wash the ball after playing everytime....

Just watch Cinderella Man myself... Alone again... It really feels odd to watch a movie myself.... No one to talk to about it... It's a really nice show... Based on a true story about this guy called Jim J Braddock... He's a boxer and the show was about how he fought his way to the top... For the sake of a better life for his family... He initially retired from boxing but was persuaded out of it so as to earn extra income to feed his family...

The championship bout was against the holder of the title, who killed his opponent in the ring by throwing a punch so hard, the opponent died because his brain was detached from its initial position... You can imagine how hard it was... Instead of fearing of facing a similar fate and backing out, he decided to fight... As much as it sounds cliche, he won... But this is not just another film with a happy ending, it was a true story.... It's a nice show, really should watch it...

Seeing Jim fight for something, I started to think what I would fight for??? I dun noe what I would fight for.. I cant think of anything... What would you fight for???

Jim put his life on the line for his family.... What would I put on the line for something???

____________________


I think most of my friends or 'brothers' dont know me well... All think that I cant go out, so few actually ask me that.... Someone said I thought you cant... I really want to know why you think that way... Really... I am curious... Because of all the times that I ask others why I am not asked to go blablabla, they always say "I thought you cant", "I thought you not free"... I am not angry... I JUST want to know why you all think that I can't.... It's not fun to always find out everyone is together outside happily watching movie and I am not asked because "I cant"

What is the reason to make you people think that way???

"Then you wanna go??"

"No"

"You see..."

I really dun get it.... Just tell me the reason.. I really really really really really really really really really really really really want to know...

Then again, I guess it's just my side of the story... Now it's your turn...


~~