Training today was ok... But after it comes the..... Went training thinking only have 2 coach... Ended up have 3... Was rather simple the training... But ended real seriously injured... Is either a thigh strain or a groin and thigh strain.... It feels like a pull though... Here's the extent of it... Cant lift my leg above the ground more than 4 CM before feeling pain.... I see my bed in front of me... I am jumping into it... Then.. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
________________________
YESSSSSS!!! Or maybe not.... In 2 relationships now... Yaya, I know.... Greedy right??? Also not I want de..... At least for one....
No1
Took the bus for training today... Super sian... Then, suddenly, I saw her of the corner of my eye boarding the bus... I was looking at my phone at that time.... I tried not to look up... But I was seeing at the same time.... I saw her looking at me when she walk closer.... She 'glance' at me when she walked past.... I held my breath.... I breathed in.... LOL, no smell... Zzzz... She sat at the back.... I shifted in my seat.... I fidget...
I closed my eyes.... Should I??? Or should I not??? I sat there pondering.... Slowly but surely, the lower deck of the bus cleared.... There was only the 2 of us left.... YES, ONLY THE 2 OF US... What would you do??? I calmed myself down.... I shouldn't.... I decided.... She has her major exams coming up... I have mine too.... Now's really not a good time.... But I could not make up my mind.... The times I caught her glancing at me, urm, if i am not wrong..... 28 times.... People, it's 28 times.... I checked if there was something on my face... Nope.... Dude, what other possibility was there??? Tell me....
I remembered some words.... If you really like a girl and want her number, just do it.... You never know when you will ever see her again.... I took a deep breath..... It din stink... LOL... I stood up and walked towards her... Btw, she was 'glancing' at me at that time... 29 le oh... I sat beside her.... I took off my earphones.... She took off hers(sounds so wrong...)....
You can do it.... Nigel, GO FOR IT!!!! I opened my mouth.....
Can I have your phone number???(actually I already have... LOL!!!!)
She turn and looked at me and said.................................
No1
Took the bus for training today... Super sian... Then, suddenly, I saw her of the corner of my eye boarding the bus... I was looking at my phone at that time.... I tried not to look up... But I was seeing at the same time.... I saw her looking at me when she walk closer.... She 'glance' at me when she walked past.... I held my breath.... I breathed in.... LOL, no smell... Zzzz... She sat at the back.... I shifted in my seat.... I fidget...
I closed my eyes.... Should I??? Or should I not??? I sat there pondering.... Slowly but surely, the lower deck of the bus cleared.... There was only the 2 of us left.... YES, ONLY THE 2 OF US... What would you do??? I calmed myself down.... I shouldn't.... I decided.... She has her major exams coming up... I have mine too.... Now's really not a good time.... But I could not make up my mind.... The times I caught her glancing at me, urm, if i am not wrong..... 28 times.... People, it's 28 times.... I checked if there was something on my face... Nope.... Dude, what other possibility was there??? Tell me....
I remembered some words.... If you really like a girl and want her number, just do it.... You never know when you will ever see her again.... I took a deep breath..... It din stink... LOL... I stood up and walked towards her... Btw, she was 'glancing' at me at that time... 29 le oh... I sat beside her.... I took off my earphones.... She took off hers(sounds so wrong...)....
You can do it.... Nigel, GO FOR IT!!!! I opened my mouth.....
Can I have your phone number???(actually I already have... LOL!!!!)
She turn and looked at me and said.................................
To be continued.....
No2
I was on my way home.... It's the school holidays people..... Yay!!! I went home straight.... Surprisingly, no one was at home... Interesting... But I was really tired... I took a bath and went to sleep on my sofa....
Then it rang.... I answered... She offered herself to me.... So willingly.... AT NO PRICE..... She was simply PERFECT.... I had no choice but to accept it..... To be with her now, doing what she wants, it will reap rewards for me.... Especially to get what I want.... I could not resist.... It's free right??? Who dont want???
Days passed and it started to get very tiring.... The demands..... They are killing me..... And furthermore, I have no1 now??? So what to do??? But I also cannot drop no2... Or my life will be destroyed.......
I was on my way home.... It's the school holidays people..... Yay!!! I went home straight.... Surprisingly, no one was at home... Interesting... But I was really tired... I took a bath and went to sleep on my sofa....
Then it rang.... I answered... She offered herself to me.... So willingly.... AT NO PRICE..... She was simply PERFECT.... I had no choice but to accept it..... To be with her now, doing what she wants, it will reap rewards for me.... Especially to get what I want.... I could not resist.... It's free right??? Who dont want???
Days passed and it started to get very tiring.... The demands..... They are killing me..... And furthermore, I have no1 now??? So what to do??? But I also cannot drop no2... Or my life will be destroyed.......
_______________
Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
AISINI LE!!! My no1...
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
AISINI LE!!! My no1...
No2 cannot be dropped... But I want no1 more..... Suggestions????
Oh ya, the no 1 story... I will post it when I have the time..... Suspense........ Walalala...
~~
Oh ya, the no 1 story... I will post it when I have the time..... Suspense........ Walalala...
~~