Thursday, December 2, 2010

Becoming korean....

Min - Go Ahead





A song by Min of Miss A.. This was before she joined Miss A.. She debuted solo but somehow din get big.. So JYP put her into Miss A..

If you were ever wondering who Lee Min Young is(At my profile there), she is Min... You should have guessed though if you were a fan of kpop...

December's here... Time passes so fast.. First 2 weeks of hols was spent for the Os.. And I dun even know what I have done this holidays... Went swimming with Desmond and Wilson yesterday.. Forgot how to at first but soon had the hang of it... Was rather unused to the water... Been 3 years since I last entered the pool... Next up shall be bowling.... Who is with me???

Pile of homework awaiting me... Need to go borrow the english books... Need to restudy my sciences, especially physics.... Math need to revise and practise also... Wat a holiday await me...