Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Souvenir....

Hope you people enjoyed the Lucifer parody... If you dun laugh at least once watching the video, you are not human... Unless, of course,it.s your second time watching... Next up is Hello parody , which I promise I will post on my next entry...

Holidays this is, and people around me are all going overseas... Wilson is departing tomorrow, Darrell on 26 if I am not wrong... Left me who will not be travelling out of the country this hols, as usual.... It is common for everybody to go overseas at the end of the year... For me, it is not common... Cant find a suitable word for it...

So those going overseas, MUST MUST MUST MUST buy SOUVENIRS for me hor... Something I like... I have left this country the least among all of you here... So to console me for my sad holiday which I am spending all alone, get me something I would LOVE...

Revamped.... The blog, I spend 3 hours experimenting and finally get this... Hope you like it... Though it should be Hyorin's faces, cant find a pretty and nice one.... She is not that pretty, but she is nice ok.... Haha to JYP for letting her go.... She has probably the best vocals, super strong and powerful voice.... I would dare say she is better than Taeyeon, which is better than whole of SNSD?? Ok la, she cant dance better nor look prettier, but at least she makes it up with her vocals.... SISTAR have excellent vocals I think... On the whole, just based on singing itself, shutting your eyes, I think they surpass the other girl groups...

Ah, I should stop about SISTAR here.... Addicted to them... Feedback from Wilson say I talk too little about my fwiends.... But seriously nothing to say leh... Also never go out have nothing to say... Then I have no source of inspiration in the four walls of my house for those aspiring and inspiring posts...

Left 3 weeks and I have homework to do... Must finish everything before Wilson comes back is my target... Which is on the 16??? So I have one week.... Spend study then play all the way!!!!!!! Er, have anything want me post about just tag about it and I try... For now


Na, do, say
We are B E S T SISTAR
Anihasayo SISTAR imnida!!!