Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dream it....





Christmas
that’s what I want
Fall in love this Christmas
that’s what I need

Fall in love this Christmas
This Christmas
This Christmas
Fall in love

I just wanna be in love this Christmas.
The present that I want is only this.
To fall in love

Lonely winter night again
Walking along the street by myself
Chilly wind gets into my clothes
It makes my heart chilly

Among many people I look their happy faces.
Smiling for a long time, I turn around lonely in the end.
Moving my steps

I don’t wanna be alone this Christmas.
I want to meet somebody Like the couples on other streets
I want to share lovely words.
That’s all I want.

As time passes, I think I get weary by loneliness.
I can’t be accustomed to it.
I feel I am alone more and more.
I want to smile this year.

Like the figures on the movies.
Under pretty Christmas trees
Sharing presents together and spending nights

I just wanna be in love this Christmas.
That’s the only present I want.
To fall in love

I am scared of repeatedly coming winter.
Sweet carol stings my heart since it is too scary.
Splendid lights in the city make me sad.
Tears in my eyes

Oh no. not any more, now. No Christmas
If I can turn over the calendar,
I want to skip December every year.
I feel hurt and lonely.

I don’t want to stay alone.
I don’t want sad Christmas any more.
I wish my dream comes true this time.
I wish my dream comes true

I don’t wanna be alone this Christmas.
I want to meet somebody Like couples on the other streets
I want to share lovely words.
That’s all I want.

I just wanna be in love this Christmas.
That’s the only present that I want.
To fall in love

To fall in love this Christmas
that’s what I want
To fall in love this Christmas
that’s what I need
To fall in love this Christmas
This Christmas This Christmas
To fall in love this Christmas

I just wish. This year..
It’ll be different.
No more lonely Christmas.
I wanna fall in love this Christmas.


__________________________________________




Christmas is just around the corner... Time sure pass very fast...Before you know it, it's going to be the end of the year already... Lonely again... Wilson gone to Penang till 29... Others going overseas.... Anyway, made 'accomplishments' today... Completed 5 questions for Bio... YAYAYAY?!?!?!! Should have been done long ago but I dragged... As always.. Typical me... Always wait till the last minute... Sorry people if I have done that to you when it comes to you...

Was reading Er's post on dreams... Quite meaningful, if only he would elaborate... Which I will from my perspective... Dreams are what everyone has.... It is a target set by one's own expectations of himself... Yupyup, it's actually your expectation of yourself, that's what dreams are actually... What we want to be or have... But whether dreams can be realised, be reached or just remain a dream, it all depends on yourself....

Work... Hard work... That is the important thing....No work is equal to no effort, which result in no results.... Lionel Messi was not born a soccer player.. He was born a baby like everyone else.... He had 24 hours a day, just like us... He did not start kicking a ball the moment he developed his legs in his mother's womb... What did he do to achieve what he has??? Work, effort... Dribbling a ball while walking to train ball control.... That's work, that's effort, not plain stupidity....

Not only that, he was born short... Did he complain??? Did it stop him from being the world's best footballer??? Did that stop him from being top currently in the Castrol's ranking, which is probably the most accurate calculation of a player's performance??? No... Then how??? Genius is what people call him... Is he one??? No, he is a result of his own actions.... The result of what he has put into his life....

Dreams.... Dreams are easy to dream, but difficult to realise... Dreams are far from reality, but it can become reality... Dreams, everyone have, but who works towards it???



Dun blame your team for a loss... If you put in enough work, no matter how poor, you can singlehandedly bring them up... Blame no one... Things do not go right when not enough effort is put into it... Your work will inspire the people around you... Your work can bring your team to greater heights... One man can lift a team, individual talent/work can change a game... The work put in, is the pivot... To let the people around you down, or to work hard, and lift them to???



Dream your dream... Work your dream.... Dont just dream.... Dont just think... Do it.... Change your dream into reality... Or it will forever just be a nightmare of your life...

To end, I was talking to Wilson about dreams... As in dream girl.. Sorry for the abrupt change... One word to describe.... Sotong... That's what I want.. Up to you to think...

Simple is perfect.... Afterall...