Sunday, December 12, 2010

PwettyGirl

Ho ho ho... Who is thiis pweetty girl??? Nice or not???

She is kissing ME not YOU!!!!!

Hahaha... Due to a very valuable feedback from a valued person, I decided to value his valued opinion and make valued changes... Hope you valued readers will value it...

Now I need valued opinions... The font colour, any suggestions??? I have very bad colour combinations... So ya, I need some comments and suggestions on the colour... If possible, give me the code for it too... Thank you very much....

My posts are getting shorter though I feel like I am typing longer... How ironic... Expressing my vocabulary here... Wich reminds me of the english homework.... 7 books too read... Of which, I have probably already read about 2... Phew, and oh no....

Spend 2 hours sourcing for geog articles while my neighbour's dog circled around me repeatedly... 2 hours, and I found about only FIVE articles... Furthermore, I dun even noe if it is relevant to the topic also... Just cut... LOL...

Holidays so long.. Never see me for so long.... Miss me or not??? Miss my jokes??? I noe la, life seem so happy and fruitful when you hear my jokes right??? Hahaha..

Annyeong for now, I off to do my homework.... So much, OTTOKAE???