Thursday, December 23, 2010

Season...

I am fickle... I keep changing my mind... I cant keep my attention to one thing for long... Object, subject or people... It just keep changing.... When they is something attractive there, I go there... Then when another thing grabs my attention, I go over to the other side...

I am indecisive... I cant make up my mind... Have you ever seen me make a decision on the spot??? I will keep thinking and no answer will come out... I cant seem to make a firm decision on ANYTHING AT ALL...

I change like how the season change... I decide like when the sky drops... Plus or minus??? I dont know.... Good or bad??? I also dont know... I cant give you promises.... I am fickle and indecisive... I can only give everything that short attention span... How sort or long, it depends on the next breeze that brings me away... To another place...

Promises that I make are always broken... Unreliable??? Certainly... Liar??? Surely... Intentionally... Never.... That's just me... No actions, just those few empty promises...

Dun have high expectations of me... Better still, keep it as low as possible... That way, you wont be hurt... That way, I wont be hurt to see you hurt...

I dun like being fickle... That means I will never settle down... This person, to the next, and to the next, then to the next.... This job, to that job, and to that job... This place to another place.... I change like the season change.... As cold as winter, as active as spring, as vibrant and hot as summer, and as restless as when autumn arrives and leaves drop to the ground... Like a chameleon, changing to the surroundings....

Indecisiveness.... No this, no that, but maybe can... A possibility to every option, but no concrete selection... That's like wanting all the trees in the forests... But not selecting any.... Everything seems right, and each have its wrong.... To take or not??? To be or not??? To do or not??? To go or not??? Making a decision is easy but I make it seem so difficult for myself....

The rate I am changing, is more often then you are changing your clothes... From her, to her and then to her... Finally, it all goes back to her... To choose her, or her, or her??? And then decide to wait...

Cant seem to get anything right.... Keep changing what I want, what I like.... Nothing seems to suit me... Greedy, or maybe just not suitable from the start?? Or just not to be???

I knew this in me long ago... It became evident recently till I am frustrated with it... Any advice or criticism to say??? Now's your chance... I let my defences and guard down....

Just for you.....



_________________________________________




Time for the happier part... Erhmmm... ( Flicks fingers, clench and unclench fist...) Not mood swing... Really happy...

YAY!!!!! IU won on M countdown today... Thats so good.... Totally deserve it... Though sadly, she has stopped her 3 octave live.... Haizz... Miss it...

What I am going to say would make girls angry... LOL... But still going to say it anyway... GD and Top.... Their new song.... Is unique in a certain way.... Dont understand why people seem to like it.... I dun really like it... Musically, it just cannot make it... I saw their stage performance and my jaws dropped for the wrong reason... 'Oh yeah' was the lyrics for like the last 40 seconds of the song.... Certainly was not the standard of people from Big Bang...

I realised that most of them were female supporters... Unless I am a female, I guess I will never understand whats so nice about their song.... But based on person/singer, I am ok... But the songs were........ Am open for comments... But not criticism....



__________________________________



I already saw you in that corner
Dun run when you see me
Cause I know it's you

Dun hide when I see you
Cause I already saw you

Tell me
If I did something wrong....