You’ll never enjoy your life,
living inside the box
You’re so afraid of taking chances,
how you gonna reach the top?
Rules and regulations,
force you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation,
it’s time for you to seize the day
Instead of just sitting around
and looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground,
the time is now
I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting,
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines...
Try to have no regrets
even if it’s just tonight
How you gonna walk ahead
if you keep living behind
Stuck in my same position,
you deserve so much more
There’s a whole world around us,
just waiting to be explored
Instead of just sitting around
and looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground,
the time is now, just let it go
The world will force you to smile
I’m here to help you notice the rainbow
Cause I know,
What’s in you is out there
I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting,
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines...
I’m trying to be patient, I’m trying to be patient
the first step is the hardest, the hardest
I know you can make it,
go ahead and take it
I’m Waiting, waiting, just waiting I’m waiting
I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines...
You’ll never enjoy your life
Living inside the box
You’re so afraid of taking chances,
How you gonna reach the top?
_________________________________
Inspirations... Aspirations... These are needed to take us to the top... Finding them is easy... Keeping them and following them is a different story...
_________________________________
Training resumes tomorrow.. Actually is yesterday, but I had to send my brother to the airport... I was in total awe... It's been a long time since I went to terminal 1.. Like probably 7 years already??? Not as fortunate as others, who can go overseas every year... Earlier this year, I went to China... Maybe u did not know, but I was not keen to coming back... I really enjoyed every moment... I not sure about you, but do you savour every moment when you leave this country???
A whole new perspective... A different view of the world... I dun frequently travel, and when I went to the airport yesterday, I had the urge to go overseas... Speaking in truth, I have only went to 2 countries in my life... So in my face, dun say what a waste u couldn't go, it was super nice...
I am not rich, neither am I poor... I am not that lucky to be able to go overseas every year or once in 2 years... Dun lament to anybody how u wished u could have gone there instead of that, because I, do not have a chance to even go where u are going...
I said it before... Dun think about what others have that you dont have, but think about what you have that others do not have... I am really saving money now, every bit possible... After the Os, if my parents permit, I plan to go solo overseas... And I am planning to do that with my friends... Will discuss with you all...
A conversation with Seh Hian yesterday made me realised something... I will keep it to myself... But I am not changing my future decision... Because, really, I dun see anything just yet that convinces me...
Next topic.. Kpop... Yep, Christmas is coming, so as expected, groups are releasing songs that are relevant to it... Group I am indulging in right now is SISTAR... New song super addictive... Crash Bora was horrendous... So painful.. There was a loud thump... Must have been really really painful... And scary to watch too...
Planning to watch new Korean dramas when I have the time... Those newly released ones... Anw, I have Twitter... Who have, pls tag and tell me ur account name or follow me... Tweet tweet....
Is this a long post??? I have a feeling it will not really be... Hows the font colour???
______________________________________
I strongly believe....
that we should all be appreciated
Hwaiting!!!!!