Saturday, December 18, 2010

Request..

Profile picture is her... Background picture also her... Computer background also her... Haha how interesting...

New wishes... What I wish for... Many things, but exactly what I dun noe... All I know is that I want something...

Nothing much to post about... No point straining my brains anyway... Haha, I ran 100m in 5.5s and 400m is 27s.. Believe??? No la, is my handphone app, Finger race... Is 100cm and 400 cm respectively... Hehe, I have fast fingers!!!>< Though I guess I am more well known for having fast legs...

Wilson request me to post about girls... Not what u think, is what and how I think they influence my life... Well, on this, I have not really experience it before, so not much I can say about it right?? Wait till I get one ba... That means I am available!!! Yay, finally!!! Ya right, let me find some space to fit you into my life first or maybe convince me to find some...

I think girls change my life in the way I think.. A whole new perspective... You know, a girl's view... How different our world are from their world... Erm, I shall skip the production part cause I guess you wont be interested yet... Having a girl now is good cause they are meticulous, I think, so work can be done easier sth like that... Furthermore, they are more effective a shoulder to lie on... As in vice versa too... I cant really say much cause I have not that much experience and I dun want to recall my last one cause it was not sweet... ya, most of your dun noe... I never say what... All I can say it was my fault and circumstances??? I dunnoe...

Surprising that Darrell is single.. Im not... We have rather similar personalities... Same thoughts bla bla bla... He's too busy er doing I dunnoe how to explain... Difficult to say but I know la...

Girls girls girls.... You are my booooo.... WHo knows the singer??? **