Saturday, December 11, 2010

For the other half...

Holidays are boring... Real boring... I dun know for you but for me, it's like that.. Maybe it is because I dun go out much... In the four walls of my house, all that I do these few days are doing my homework... Speaking about homework, who have any of the english books so that I can borrow them to read???

Lesser tags these days... It's the holidays so technically there should be more tags... But I guess cause have many people going overseas during this period... Or probably too busy doing homework of cca...

Spent the past few days doing homework... Completed most of physics left revision before doing those I dun noe... Math I did about 2 papers of the 4... Bio I am left with structured and revision... English, I need the books... Geog is left completely untouched... Which means I need to start tomorrow... Time to flip through newspapers... That's about it....

Dull... That's the word for my life now... I need a partner to confide in... Someone who would lend a listening ear and a shoulder when I need it... Someone to talk to, play with... It's will be interesting to share feelings with others, as you tell them your secrets and they tell you yours.. Some kind of mutual feeling and understanding... And this cannot be achieved unless it's the opposite gender... Cant even imagine how long I have not talked to any of my friends... Since Wilson left for Japan, Tuesday that is, I have not talked to anyone of my friends...

I am so tempted... Cant resist the urge... I want it... But I cant get it... It's hard to suppress the urge you know... Especially when you want it so much... Someone help me???!!!