Sistar Comeback
New fav, Hyorin. I like her voice and her wide smile.
The baby part was super funny...
Min is so cuuuuttttttttteeeee and funny!!!!
Something's wrong with me... These days, I have been flipping through the papers looking for ways that I can get to Korea... Like specific jobs or something like that.... Obsessed with the idols there... The way they are on variety shows, I actually wonder whether if it is possible to find such lively and unique girls here around me... They have a great sense of humour... There is something attractive about them to me...Not just plainly looks... Their vocals, their talent... Everything about them amazes me... Their life seem so colourful... Frankly, I really feel like travelling around with them, staying with them, and learning about their lives, which seem all so interesting... Hectic, tiring are what we associate with stars lives..
But their personalities interest me... Maybe that's how they portray thenselves on tv.... But still,it's difficult to act while acting right??? Their real personalities are what we see in variety shows like those above... Min is playful, Jo Kwon too... Hyorin is very confident... All these can be seen... These are how they really are, not for their image...
Living here, I find life over there much more refreshing, less tiring, more of a life... Look at those stars in the idol groups, most skip school to pursue their dreams... The thought of failure did cross their mind, but that did no deter them... Because they know that they can always try again... But here, absolutely not... You have to get your studies right and done first before yo can even get started on what you really want to do in life... Following this, that means you probably spend the first 25 years of your life doing probably less that 1 percent of what you would want to do in your life....
Who to blame?? Just take it as fate that we were born here... So many privileges, but are those what we really want??? My dream is to go to Korea and live there in the future, if it still exist by then...(NK, you better not touch my beloved!!!) Open or join an entertainment company and cross my fingers and get what I have been crossing it for....
I dunnoe, maybe it's just in a heat of a moment, but this is how I feel now... I love my life, but it can be so much better... Why not make improvements??? Korea, a distant place, possess a language I do not speak and understand, yet I want to go there so much... Live there in fact... Hope that an opportunity will come and bring me there, and off I go from this place, where life seem less interesting, more mundane, with robotic people doing the same thing everyday...
End with a sad song...
Life's boring here, someone take me to Korea!!!!!!!!!!!