Friday, December 31, 2010

Letter to my beloved...

Before i start my letter, I shall do a recap on what I have been doing... Firstly, WELCOME BACK MR ER!!!!!!!! Hope u got this poor man who cant go overseas some souvenirs.... Speaking of this, I WANT to MIGRATE when I saved enough money...

Past few days doing work.. Today too... Did with Desmond and Wilson.. Then went to play soccer... The always a joker me attempted a flick on the ball, and poof, I was on the slippery floor cause the northeast part of SG where I stayed rained... Extra la me, now got cut on my arm... Though not pain, used to it le... Fall like infinite times in my life... Once a joker, always a joker I guess??

Played basketball 1v1 with Des and Wilson... Won Des 5-0.. Then play with Wilson.. Losing 3-0 when epic moment came.... He FELL DOWN!!! Chasing after the ball then turn then fall... Super funny and epic lor... 5 straight points for me after that, ended 5-3... Then went back home to clean my dirty pants.... I am still fuming from my fall... Zzzzzzz...

Now for my letter to my beloved.....


Dear__________

Thank you for being part of my life... I got to know you better in primary school through Track... I had a really great time with you... That was probably one of the moments in my life where I felt I was really me... After all, my parents were totally unconvinced and unhappy and did not want me to join Track.... But you showed them that it was the right way for me....

I know you are recently in pain... I want to help you, but I dun noe how to... Do you noe, when you feel pain, I feel that pain too??? You helped me a lot, I am thankful for that... Despite all difficulties, you have stick with me to the very end... You always never give up, no matter how tiring and painful it is... When I see you giving your all despite all odds, I am spurred on too...

I want to give you protection, but what I can give is not enough to protect you from the pain... I am trying my best... After all, I am a partly responsible for your current state... I put you through so much and made you feel the pinch... 4 years ago it all started... Though you recovered shortly after, that was enough to make me change part of my life.... We had a great two years then on and we never failed each other... Till now...

We have become so close... Like one... You are one reason why I stand out from my peers... The strength that you gave me, it was something that not many other people would have ever gotten... You made me different from others... Stand up above others....

But there are no doubts, absolutely no doubts at all, that I will ease your pain... No matter how deep, no matter how hard, I will be there.... There to change it all... I'm sorry to put you through so many changes of me... Changing every few years... It's difficult to adapt to the changes, but you did so brilliantly.... No complaints, just encouragements.... That was you...

Having been with me for so long, you did not change a single bit... Not at all... I still see and feel the same old you... Never let me down.... You never ever... I'm sorry I din noe of your pain, until I felt it myself... You could have told me, but you kept it to yourself....Till I felt it personally, I never knew....

The difference between you and me, is change... I changes, you did not... Silent you may be, but I really hope that you will tell me next time.... Dun shoulder and take all the pain yourself...

If there is someone to share it with, it's me....

If there is someone to give it to, it's me....

If there is someone you want to pour your feelings to, it's me...

If there is someone who will be forever there for you, it's me....

The pain you have, cannot be healed easily... But I want to be there to be part of the recovery... I can be the cure... You have done so much for me.... It's time for me to do something for you....

Dun hesitate... Dun be reluctant.... Because this time, it's different.... And the difference is me....

Lots of love and forever,
Your only...