Monday, August 30, 2010

Joking???

Alamak... Today got 'scolded' by that stupid dang wen... LOL.. Not really actually, just let him happy.. LOL... No point arguing with him.. I answer correctly he also scold.. While he scold and attempts to diminish me, I stay protected, sniggering at him in my world...

Darrell say my blog very emo... Sure bo??? Actually is sort of purposely... If only he knew why... But, no one will ever know unless I tell him.... Ok la, I take back my words... My world will have more room... I LET ALL OF YOU COME IN!!!! That sounds happier I hope.... LOL

Realised I typed a lot of LOL today... Have 4 already.... Zzzzz, seems like I am trying to make things funny...

It's really interesting when I hide into my shell and observe the things happening around me... I start to see things differently, see things that seemed that it was never there initially, and realise lots of things...

Here's one discovery... When your 'friend' say things bad about you, something like 'you suck'(u get wat I mean...), upon seeing your face, or maybe not at all, he will say just joking or just kidding... Being friends, you will just shrug it off and REALLY think he was joking... But the fact is, he means what he say... He sort of does not want you to know(maybe u noe u suck...) just to preserve that friendship...

After all, everyone does not like everyone else in some way or another.. There is no way that u will fully like a person cause everyone has flaws... So, we can be good friends, even if we dun like something about the other person, cause after all, no one is perfect...

Maybe you disagree with what I say.. But think about it... Have you ever done such a thing to someone??? When you did it, did you mean what you say??? I am sure that's a yes... Only on rare occasions that people dun mean it like when I told Darrell about it and he immediately did it...(I see his face I already want to laugh.... His______ face LOL)

Guess what I just said is not sad right??? Back to my philosophies...

Anyway, here are some wishes:

Desmond to get well soon...
Good luck to those dancing tomorrow...(Darrell I will take video)
And me myself and I to improve in watever ways...


~~