Monday, August 16, 2010

All that is left....

The light flickers... It gets dimmer and dimmer.... Darkness starts to enclose this hope of mine.... I start lighting up candles... More and more so that the path can be seen... But it is blown out by the person that needs it... It's getting faint.... I have to make my decision... To throw a torchlight that will hurt his pride so badly cause he believes he can get out himself???? Or to just leave him in a lurch, to fend for himself???

It's tough... I try so hard... But my efforts go down the drain... I wear this mask in front of him... Partially true, partially false... I wish it was truly true, but it cant be.... I try to understand him... But this coat that he wear hides everything about him.... He is in front of me, but all I can see is this mask in front of me.....

How he feels.... I really dun noe... He asks for light... I give him... Then he throws it away right in front of me.... I pick it up and give it to him again.... He drops it and forgets about it.... I added in part of my soul, my true feelings into it.... But the new light is again rejected....

All I can see in him is darkness.... The light that used to be in him is growing faint.... He is trying to find an alternative light.... But he does not realise that it brings him darkness.... Everyone has different lights that lead them to the right path... However, following other's light have dire consequences....

Darkness envelops him.... He is feeling the effect of wanting other's light.... I throw him a torch with the light that belongs to him.... But he refuses to take it....

Now's the hard part...

Should I throw in a rope together with the light???

Or let nature take its own cause and let him see his own light???

But I am afraid his vision is engulfed.......

(~_~)