The rain pelted down, lashing out heavily at me... The lightning woke me from my senses... The thunder rumbled, trying to remind me of something... I finally saw it.... My future was being destroyed... In my own hands....
A rude awakening was what I received today... I always said I was not bothered about results... It remains the same now... But failing is something that have made my head turn.... While people are breezing through, I am struggling...
A call for a change was what I received today... I saw how others are struggling, but I am doing worse... No better.... I feel like crying... Its been a long time....
Each tear that drops has a meaning... Each tear has a lesson.... It makes me stronger and wiser than before.... Each tear brings me closer to my dreams... It makes me realise that no mistakes and heartbreak can take away what I am meant to be....
Self discipline and procrastination.... The reasons for my fall.... I lack self discipline.... I cant pull myself away from my desires.... Procrastinating too.... I always thought there is a tomorrow.... And many more days ahead....
But something dropped on my head... It hurt.... But it was a gift.... Made me realise that this is it... This can continue no more....
Punishment is swiftly given to me...
The reality check:
1) No more floorball as stick will most probably be confiscated
2) Pulling out of school training
3) A self made revision timetable
4) Distractions are out... Games television will be reduced to weekends...
5) Less free time
Focus is what I need now.... My dream is simple... I can pull out of school now.... But no... I will not... The first major challenge in life, I cant quit....
Self discipline MUST and WILL be instilled into me... NO MORE PROCRASTINATING.... Relaxation will only be 'given' when I deserve it... For now, I will continue to strive....
As I looked up in the sky, the stars twinkle.... They seem to be encouraging me.... Dun give up is what I hear....
Perseverance, determination.... I have fallen... But that will only make me return as a stronger person....
Hwaiting!!!!