Saturday, August 28, 2010

My World - Day 2

Thats it... I have had enough... I cant take it anymore... I am going into my own world, created by me, exist for me and have only me... The days are as long as I want... Or as short as I want... In it, I get everything I want...

There is room though... Room in this new world created by me... I only let people that I like to enter...

I cant take it anymore... I am pissed... That's why I going in back to my own world... Where I rule and no one says anything cause there is only me....

From this world, I will see the outside world and enjoy what is happening... I will be protected from my shield, the gateway to my world...

But I will be lonely myself right??? But I dont know... I am confused... I cant seem to make a decision...

Should I let people come into my world??? Maybe I should...

Guess I will create room for 5 people....

So who's interested???

~~