Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Perspective Part 2...

Perspective is the certain way that people perceive something to be... Different people have different views on the same issues... it's hard to reach an agreement or compromise... However, it actually opens up the way to finding the right 'answer'...

Yesterday, during lessons, Darrell and I exchanged pointers over a certain issue... Is it a need or want to wear clothes??? His stand was that it was a need, my stand was that it was a want... I asked him what he meant by 'need'... He said that a 'need' is something that we cant live without.... Noticing where I was going towards, he said that it was a need as society see it as a need... We cant go naked on the streets right?? I then asked him what he thought was a need in life... Water, air, food... He din mention clothes.... There, I prove my point.... Sensing defeat, he said, we cant go naked in society right??? Yep, that is reasonable and acceptable... I said that it was a want as we can live without clothes... We would not die if we dont wear clothes right??? Darrell insisted that even so, we STILL cant go out naked in the public... Point accepted...

Both of us make sense.... We just have different perspective on a certain issue.. However, through the debate, I reached a conclusion... Wearing clothes is a SOCIAL NEED, but a life's WANT... That's why we choose what clothes we wear right??

Two different views can bring us to a better perspective.. Maybe bring us even closer to the actual perspective, the way it was meant to be... So, share your views... NO VIEW IS WRONG... By sharing, everyone learns... Perspective is important... It determines what you are, who you are and what you THINK...

~IcePrince~