Very long never post... Been busy studying... Cant believe that word came out of my mouth....
Bad Girl, Good Girl by new group Miss A.
"You dun noe me...... so shut up boy......" Some of the lyrics that mean a lot to me... I find it rather inspiring??? Dun noe what word to use...
It's true that people dun noe you... Not even yourself noe yourself....(Wat am I talking about???) Sometimes, we find that others just dun seem to understand you and get frustrated... But, do remember, you are also learning more about yourself everyday.... And for people that noe you for less time compared to you yourself, we need to understand that too...
Today, I witnessed a betrayal, or suspected, that happened to one of my friends... He still doesn't noe... I am in a dilemma... Shld I tell him or not??? But I dun want to interfere... Seriously, it's none of my business... Anyone tell me what to do??? Instincts tell me to let it flow... Not to interfere... I shall trust that... Hopefully, everything will turn out right... So my friends, you may be that person betrayed... Just warning you, not scaring you... Things are not as simple as they seem...
"You dun noe me...." You never noe what another person really is... Everything we see are just images, masks that cover up what they really think...
Be warned, be careful... But dun be overly cautious... Dun start being suspicious... Trust your FRIENDS.... How ironic.... Some things are better if it's kept unknown I guess...
~Haizzzz~