Friday, August 6, 2010

Finally....

A really tiring day for me yesterday... I am nearly dozing off while typing this post out... Feeling very irritated now because my privacy of using the computer is being intruded by my brother who is playing handphone(LOL grow up???)... I dun sit next to him when he uses the com, even if I do, when he asks me to leave, I will... But he is pissing me off now... As usual... I hate people that shake their legs... And at the corner of my eyes, I really feel like bashing him up... Many times already..... But I will keep cool and calm... Relax....

Dun want talk about him... Spoil my day.... My day was rather fruitful... Morning went to school for celebrations which were a waste of time.... LOL... Then, I went to buy a NEW STICK!!!! Finally got a new stick... It's a Whip 30 I think... It's pink and had a pink blade INITIALLY... I obviously changed the blade to a brilliant blue... It's damn nice... Will take a photo and let you see... Really have to thank Darrell for bringing me there and partially helping in choosing the stick... I also have to say thanks to Desmond, Derek, Eugene, Wilson and You Hong for accompanying me there.....

Spent like about 2 hours at fatpipe choosing stick and learning new stuff... Keith really made Darrell look ordinary... His airhooking and shots, only have one word.... Amazing.... But I am still going to learn from Darrell first... Before going on to the next level... So dun be stunned by my ability.....(LOL thick-skinned)

After that went to watch Salt... Was not bad, all the action... But the ending.... Looks like there is going to be a Salt 2... Lol, cheat my money....

Anyway, I going to practise floorball... So those that one just tell me then come my house practise together....

Now, let me go back to think of the next inspirational post I am going to write.... Wait to be inspired people.....(LOL again Thick skin....)

~IcePrince~